Monosplit – Bluair wall R32
HKEGM 260~710 Z
Cooling and Heating
Indoor unit, Monosplit
- Models available in 4 different power levels (2.60~6.45 kW).
- Seasonal energy efficiency class in cooling/heating up to A++/A+ [for all power levels].
- Maximum compactness: only 200 mm deep (mod. 2.60 kW).
- SEER/SCOP values up to 6.3/4.0 [6.45 kW model].
- Operating range: -15~24° C [Heating]; -15~43° C [Cooling].
BLUAIR is equipped with a special defrost mode. Thanks to its advanced technology, it detects freezing and the amount of frost and starts defrosting only if actually necessary. In cold conditions, if the outdoor unit’s coil does not freeze, the function remains inactive, favouring energy savings and greatly increasing the effect.
This function speeds up the time required to reach the desired heating and cooling temperature, allowing the room to be air-conditioned
This function allows users to select delayed air conditioner on and/or off within 24 hours.
AUTO CLEAN (X-FAN)
After BLUAIR shut-down, the internal fan continues to run to favour internal unit exchanger drying. This function prevents the formation of mould that is harmful to the respiratory system.
BLUAIR line wall unit design facilitates all maintenance, disassembly and cleaning operations. The condensate drain pipe is characterised by flexibility and the possibility of two applications (right and left).
In case of blackout, the unit resumes operation with the previously selected settings once the power supply is restored.