HP Split – Hydronic Heat Pump
HCEMS 602X; HCEMS 802X; HCEMS 1002-1202X; HCVMS 1402-1602X.
HHNMS 4-82X; HHNMS 10-162X; HHSMS 12-162X.
Hydronic module, Outdoor unit, Tank
Cooling and Heating, Cooling, Heating and domestic hotwater
Air-water heat pump for cooling, heating, domestic hot water
The new HOKKAIDO split models guarantee maximum temperature regulation precision and very high performance in terms of energy efficiency.
The Split solution prevents the risk of external pipe freezing in areas with cold temperatures.
It can also be connected to manage the control of integrative heat generators such as: solar systems, gas or pellet boilers and feed tanks for DHW production.
ACS up to 55°C without electrical integration
- 6 power levels: 6.10~8 kW and 10~12.10 kW (single phase); 14~15.50 kW (three-phase)
- COP 4,73 (mod. 6.10 kW)
- Energy class A++
- Refrigerant gas R410A
- Full DC Inverter technology.
- Energy glass A++ in heating.
- Can be integrated with solar thermal.
- Hydraulics integrated into the hydronic module.
- Splitting up to 50 m with difference of height of 25 m between IU and OU
- Extremely compact outdoor unit.