FAN COIL – Hydronic Terminals
HFLMM 200-900 W-SN exposed unit
HFYMM 200-900 W-SN recessed unit
Exposed and recessed unit
Cooling and Heating
Thermal comfort for all seasons in a single unit.
Hokkaido FAN COIL terminals are cutting-edge products in terms of design, performance, quiet, consumption and functionality. They are ideal for all environments that need to be air-conditioned, heating or cooling 365 days a year at all times. Their versatility and ability to maintain indoor comfort make them products that can be installed both in homes and in other spaces such as offices, hotels, hospitals, airports, libraries, museums, archives, religious places of worship, warehouses and basements.
Flexible installation and simple maintenance.
Both HokkaidoFAN COIL versions, recessed and exposed, can be installed both on the floor and on the ceiling thanks to the special shape of the condensate drain tray and the possibility of interacting via the remote control panel. Coil connections are on the left and can be switched to the right. The FAN COILS can also be easily inspected, making routine and special maintenance easy and fast.
- 5 power sizes for the exposed model and 3 power sizes for the recessed model.
- Floor/ceiling model in double exposed and recessed version.
- Extremely quiet: only 19 dB(A) for size 200.
- DC Brushless fan motor.
- Useful for ceiling and floor installations.
- Compact, elegant model with decorative feet (optional).
- The grey louvres are manually adjustable on the exposed model, ensuring even diffusion of air inside the environment for optimal comfort.