Information pursuant to art. 13 and 122 of the Privacy Code from Hokkaido srl
Hokkaido srl in person of the legal representative pro tempore Mr Silvio Ragno, based in Bologna, 14, Via della Salute, – 40132, Fiscal Code 02811291208, VAT number 02811291208, registered in the Business Register of the Chamber of Commerce of Bologna – Bo no. 469287,
that during the surfing on the website www.hokkaido.it, data will be collected, below indicated as “cookies”;
that this collection of data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003, No. 196 and subsequent amendments in the name and on behalf of Hokkaido srl, we provide you the following information.
A. DEFINITION OF “COOKIES”
- For “cookies” we mean the small text strings sent only and exclusively from www.hokkaido.it to your terminal (usually to the browser), where they will be stored before being re-transmitted to the website www.hokkaido.it on your next visit.
- Hokkaido srl will not be held responsible for small text strings, that during the surfing on the aforementioned website, you may receive on your terminal from different websites or web servers and / or referable to third parties, or installed on your terminal by third parties.
B. PROCESSING PURPOSES
Cookies will be processed for the following purposes:
- [technical purpose] to perform the transmission on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service – explicitely requested by you – to provide such service in accordance with the provisions of art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Code (so-called “Technical Cookies”). In particular, the aforementioned cookies will be used to:
- guarantee the normal surfing and use of the Website (e.g. to make purchases or to authenticate to access restricted areas) – so-called “Browsing or Session cookies” – ;
- collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of Users accessing the Website www.hokkaido.it, and how these Users visit the Website itself – so-called “Cookies Analytics” -;
- allow browsing according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase), in order to improve the service provided by the Website www.hokkaido.it
- [purpose of law] to fulfill the consequent legal obligations.
C. PROCESSING METHODS
- The processing of cookies will take place by appointees and persons in charge formally identified, who will use paper, magnetic, computerized or telematic tools and supports, suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality.
- The processing may also be performed through automated tools for storing, managing and transmitting the data by computer. The custody of databases is carried out in protected environments whose access is under constant control and in compliance with the provisions of the Code.Processing nature – The nature of the provision is respectively:
- Obligatory for the technical purpose referred to in point B.1. Therefore your eventual refusal to provide them – in whole or in part -, or your lack of authorization to their processing and / or their communication to third parties, may result in the impossibility for Hokkaido srl to make you access and use the Website www.hokkaido.it
- Processing communication – Without prejudice to the communications and diffusion made in fulfillment of legal obligations, the data can be communicated to: Hokkaido srl
- Rights of the interested party / User
1. With regards to cookies, you can:
- exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, No. 196 and following, within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree;
- select and deselect individual cookies at any time;
- negate your consent, at any time, to install any type of cookie;
2. Controller and responsible for processing personal data
- Silvio Ragno is the controller of the processing of cookies.
- The complete and updated list of the persons nominated responsible for the processing of cookies is available, on request, at the registered office of Hokkaido srl. The internal responsible for the processing of cookies is Silvio Ragno.